Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fun at the Park?


























































































So I wanted to make sure everyone involved at the park got wet this last week when it was so hot. So as you can see I helped a little bit.
Zach getting a little bit wet!
J'lyn really did deserve this she kept shaking her soaken' wet head at everyone so I warned her and she still came to get me!
James and Shanell seemed to think that I was being a bit mean. So James being the kind hearted soul that he is helped me get wet so that I too could get cooled off too. It was a whole lot of fun!
Then later in the grass we were playing and have fn playing chase. And J'lyn stops our game and gets together with the kids and makes a plan, "How do we catch mommy," I hear. Then they came after me.
James again the kind hearted father helps and gives me a helicopter ride in the air so that I couldn't go far. Overall a very fun day in the sun.
Tackle the helpless mother!
Enjoy the sun!

2 comments:

Get Bent said...

Looks like a lot of fun! i need to take Evie to the park more...

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

sheena!!! i found you!!! yay im excited!!! :) u and ur family are so cute! hope ur doing good! talk to you soon!
kayleigh (now)wright